-
March 9th, 2006, 03:26 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi again....I would like to get some of your expert opinions as to whether this "Lindsey" is fake or authentic. To me she looks 100% authentic but considering some replies I recvd from my last post regarding authentic/fake Lindseys I'd like opinions on this one. I realize she has an x on her bottom. To me this does not matter, she is for my own personal pleasure & to pass down to my daughter one day. However does the x on her bottom make her less valueable now AND as time goes by? I would like to get one with out an x, but they are so expensive when in excellent shape & I will wait to find one that is in excellent shape. This one looks to be in great shape. Please let me know what ya'll think about the authenticity & the "x" mark. Thanks so much, so many of you have been so helpful since I joined & the was a whole few days ago, LOL! The doll is on Ebay, Item .
As soon as I figure out how to download pictures from my new digital camera to my computer I can't wait to share my (our) AG Collection with people who share my (our) same interest & love for these dolls. We just got in the mail today a new AGT. My daughter I have not decided on a name yet but it will either be Clara or Caroline. We like both names. Thanks again to all of you!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 09, 2006 12:00 AM: Message edited by: lynnekatherine ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks